Coatings for Africa – where innovation meets business
Register today for Coatings for Africa as it sets out to drive innovation and education in line with the changing face of Africa’s growing paint and coatings industries.
The African coatings industry remains key to supporting the continent’s ever-growing development requirements. The future for the paint and coatings sector looks particularly promising, given the strong economic outlook, long-term demographic growth and rising urbanisation across Sub-Saharan Africa. Book your seat at the symposium now so you do not miss out on this opportunity to hear from Africa’s most authoritative figures!
See what to expect in 2015
Recognising opportunities in South Africa and beyond, Coatings for Africa is creating a completely new experience in 2015. With a distinctly pan-African focus and a minimum of ten African countries represented, the event connects buyers and sellers from across Sub-Saharan Africa as well as globally. To generate additional synergies, Coatings for Africa is hosted alongside African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos, Africa’s biggest gathering of the concrete and construction industry. Book now to be part of Africa’s only three-storey expo which is opening even more doors for business development.
What is new in 2015
- Coatings for Africa reaches across global markets, connecting industries and enabling paint and coatings sector to grow and thrive.
- With 10+ African countries represented, Coatings for Africa is the place where innovation meets business.
- A 3-day conference programme connects the entire value chain, from raw material supplier to end users of paint and coatings products such as construction, infrastructure, industrial and automotive sectors.
- The open exhibition with interactive zones for workshops and product demonstrations offers a great hands-on experience for all members of the industry free of charge and provides plenty of quality networking time.
- The upgraded venue at Sandton Convention Centre is conveniently situated and allows easy access for attendees from South Africa and beyond.
Coatings for Africa is hosted alongside African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos which highlight opportunities in cement, concrete and construction in Africa. Together, all 3 events form Africa’s only 3-story expo.
Meet even more decision makers at our co-located events
Together all 5 events will tell the story of shaping the future of Africa’s
cement, concrete and construction industries.
You can't afford to not be there
This is no ordinary event. We can guarantee that you will leave Coatings for Africa 2015 with dozens of ideas and hundreds of contacts to make your job easier and more productive. The programme has been tailored to enable you to spend as much or as little time as you have.
No matter what function you fulfil within the paint and coatings value chain you'll get fresh ideas and help from your peers and experts attending the conference.
- Innovation: Learn about state-of-the-art paint and coatings technologies from more than 150 exhibiting companies and sponsors showcasing new technological developments. Attend exhibitor workshops that provide training and introduce new technologies that provide further opportunities to build industry knowledge.
- Impact the future: A diverse attendee demographic makes it even easier to share your passion for paint and coatings with the wider industry and ignite enthusiasm for the next generation of formulators of paint and coatings, chemists and end users.