Learn, experience and hear about the trends shaping Africa's paint and coatings industry
Event at a glance
The African coatings market remains optimistic about its performance on the back of growing automotive, construction and building sectors with a number of manufacturers and distributors navigating into new African territories for new business opportunities.
The Coatings for Africa 2015 Symposium and Expo is the only dedicated coatings event focused on providing proactive strategies for improving the use and understanding of coatings technologies and emerging trends in the industry.
The event is designed for anyone involved in all aspects of the coatings value chain, including:
- Producers of coatings chemicals / raw materials
- Manufacturers of coatings and paints
- Users of coatings and paints
- Coatings formulators
- Technical managers and R&D personnel
- Applicators and raw material suppliers
- Quality control personnel
- Analytical testing personnel
- Technical directors
- Purchasing directors
This is a unique platform for suppliers to present their products and services with the most influential decision makers operating within the market.
FAST FACT: In South Africa the performance of the automobile industry has improved over the past two years, increasing demand for coatings. Currently the country produces an average of 600,000 vehicle units annually, up from 470,000 units in 2010, a 12.8% growth!
Interact with hundreds of coatings professionals including chemists, formulators, R&D personnel, quality managers, technicians and more!
You can’t afford to not be there
This is no ordinary event. We can guarantee that you will leave Coatings for Africa 2015 with dozens of ideas and hundreds of contacts to make your job easier and more productive.
No matter what function you fulfil within the coatings value chain you'll get fresh ideas and help from your peers and experts attending the event.
Showcase technologies and trends and be first in mind for new opportunities
Innovative session formats: Expand your industry expertise
Coatings for Africa 2015 comprises Africa’s largest and leading source of authoritative information. With the industry evolving so fast, the only way you can stay up-to-date is to attend Coatings for Africa.
Why YOU can’t afford to miss out!
- Interactive resource-rich expo: Coatings for Africa 2015 provides THE ONLY platform showcasing the widest selection of materials, chemicals, testing and equipment technologies available in Africa, under one roof. Interact with premier suppliers and learn how their products and services can be implemented into your formulations immediately.
- Content-packed symposium programme: The programme features a number of inspirational keynote sessions; strategic and technical sessions as well as hands-on workshops on the expo floor. All of these have been structured to give you practical information that you can put to use at work; while advancing your knowledge on the most current coatings technology. Attending just one presentation can save you hundreds of hours of time and money.
- Maximise your time and meet the right people: A number of hosted networking functions and sessions as well as the online meeting planner help you connect with the right people so you can get the most from this event.
EXTRA value! Co-located with African Construction Week: The African Construction Week will feature an entire week of activities dedicated to promoting and highlighting the African Construction industry including The African Construction Expo and Totally Concrete Expo conferences, exhibitions, workshops, training and site visits. Attendees will have access to both events.