Coatings for Africa – where innovation meets business
Event at a glance
Coatings for Africa Symposium and Expo is the only platform for the paint and coatings industry that drives education, enables networking and facilitates business across sub-Saharan Africa. With its theme innovation and education for success, Coatings for Africa aims to advance the production and use of paints and coatings. A 3-day conference programme and an open exhibition with free workshops highlight opportunities and showcase the latest developments in the industry. The event connects the entire value chain, from raw material suppliers to users of paint and coatings products.
With 120 exhibitors, 25 visionary speakers, 10+ African countries participating and 2000 participants expected, Coatings for Africa offers extended access to decision makers from across the continent.
What is new in 2015
- Coatings for Africa reaches across global markets, connecting industries and enabling paint and coatings sector to grow and thrive.
- With 10+ African countries represented, Coatings for Africa is the place where innovation meets business.
- A 3-day conference programme connects the entire value chain, from raw material supplier to end users of paint and coatings products such as construction, infrastructure, industrial and automotive sectors.
- The open exhibition with interactive zones for workshops and product demonstrations offers a great hands-on experience for all members of the industry free of charge and provides plenty of quality networking time.
- The upgraded venue at Sandton Convention Centre is conveniently situated and allows easy access for attendees from South Africa and beyond.
Coatings for Africa is hosted alongside African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos which highlight opportunities in cement, concrete and construction in Africa. Together, all 3 events form Africa’s only 3-story expo.
Meet even more decision makers at our co-located events
Why you should exhibit/sponsor Coatings for Africa
With the stage set for an even bigger and better event, Coatings for Africa have gained momentum for a successful 2015! With Coatings for Africa, you are investing in a year-round marketing campaign that works for you well beyond your exhibition booth before, during and after the event. If you are a supplier to the African paints and coatings industry, you can’t afford to miss out!